We have incorporated the following guidelines to ensure safety for all during this pandemic of COVID-19:
1. Small groups of max 12 participants in each batch.
2. Mandatory COVID-19 RT PCR negative report of within 72hr for all the participants.
Double dose Vaccination certificate
If infected with COVID-19 within last 3 months due to which wasn’t able to get vaccinated, then a valid COVID-19 RT PCR positive report justifying the same.
State protocol to be followed as updated by the government officials periodically.
3. Regular sanitization of all the trekking gears, equipment & vehicle.
4. Allotment of dedicated sleeping bag (with numbering) to avoid mixing up.
5. Me and Mountain shall issue a voucher in case any trek gets canceled due to government policy for pandemic. This voucher can be redeemed for any adventure event later with us.
6. In case a participant gets COVID-19 positive after registering with Me and Mountain, he/she is eligible for the voucher which he/she can redeem for any event later with us.
7. In case any participant develops COVID-19 like symptom, he/she will be isolated from the immediate effect to ensure safety of the rest of the participants & shifted to the basecamp. The further transportation & hospital expenses will be borne by the participant.
8. All the participants are expected to carry face mask & personal hand sanitizer to be used while in the city, apart from the trail.
9. Maintenance of the Health card for every participant is a regular protocol of Me and Mountain. As COVID-19 guidelines Me and Mountain continues to follow the health checkup protocol stringently.